About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Saturday 10 May 2014

The Colour Purple



I'm going through a very laid-back, almost tom-boyish phase at the moment fashionwise. It's all about slouchy Boyfriend jeans and casual tops, dressing it up just a little with heels & a structured blazer.

This jumper is typical of what I'm wearing and loving right now; the Manley 'Erin' top is a baseball style jumper in a beautiful, regal shade of purple. It features raglan sleeves with darts on the shoulder for extra fitting. The wool and linen mix sleeves are elbow length and the main body of the jumper sits shorter at the front and longer at the back. The silky material adds a touch of glamour and luxury to a very casual piece.

The boyfriend jeans are the only pair I've ever owned that fit me perfectly (blogged here); they are a great replacement for the much loved denim shorts I live in during the Summer months. I dressed the outfit up just a little with a great pair of black & white Mary-Jane style shoes from iconic brand Chanel.

Get The Look:
Photos: Kate Carpenter

No comments:

Post a Comment