About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Friday 16 May 2014

Vivienne's Song








Vivien’s Song - Alfred Lord Tennyson
“In Love, if Love be Love, if Love be ours,
faith and unfaith can ne’er be equal powers:
Unfaith in aught is want of faith in all.”

I recently blogged a sad farewell to one of my favourite brands of all time, Nicole Richie's Winter Kate (see here). My mourning period didn't have to drag on for too long however as thankfully, talented Nicole soon added a ready-to-wear range of clothing to her iconic accessories brand House Of Harlow 1960!

As promised in that farewell post, I am delighted to introduce you to my first clothing purchase from HoH160; meet the beautiful Vivienne!

The Vivienne dress is a delicate, girly Summer dress. It comes in white and navy colourways and much to my Husbands amusement I chose the white version. He laughed a lot as he knows how grubby & dribbly I can be! A pretty, mini dress (yes, it's a mini. I am very short), Vivienne features a peek-a-boo hemline, side pocket detail in the skirt, 3/4 length sleeves with buttoned cuffs, a semi-sheer bodice and an elasticated drop waist.

For a fresh boho Summer look, I styled Vivienne with my favourite Karen Millen ankle boots and added my bright red satchel from The Cambridge Satchel Co for a gorgeous pop of colour.

Get The Look:



No comments:

Post a Comment