About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Friday 27 June 2014

Diva Diana










Danish Designer Peter Jensen is known for his cool, off-beat designs. Each season he chooses a different Muse to inspire his collections and this season, he has teamed up with artist & illustrator Julie Verhoeven to create a new collection inspired by legendary pop Diva Diana Ross. Why Diana? Jensen felt she "stood for a good time, a chance to dance away the dark". The playful 1970s inspired pieces feature everything from cool printed t-shirts to metallic party dresses reminiscent of the iconic Studio 54.

The piece I was drawn to from the collection was this gorgeous little sweatshirt. Made from breathable sweat fabric, it features a crew neckline, three-quarter length sleeves and has a cropped, slim fit. A stunning print of Ross, her big, soulful eyes and her dramatic red lips adorns the front.

I paired the cool sweatshirt with my much loved, much worn Zara denim shorts and a great pair of Topshop ankle boots that could cope with a muddy Countryside walk.

Get The Look:
Shorts: Zara Denim shorts (similar)





No comments:

Post a Comment