About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Monday 2 June 2014

Manley Dungarees








Dungarees are set to be a big thing this season. You can get them in cute summery shorts styles, full length trousers or you can rock the look the feminine way with a dungaree style dress.

The 'Austin' dress, by one of my favourite Designers Emma Manley, is a fantastic take on the trend. In a neutral silver colour, it is anything but manly; it features a leather bodice (a beautiful, unexpected change from the traditional denim usually associated with dungarees) with a single pocket detail to the centre front, snap fasteners at the hip, strap fastening to the front and a fully lined skirt that sits slightly longer at the back.

I styled my dress with a very tailored crisp white shirt. Sticking with the muted colour of the dress I added metallic heels and a bright red lipstick added a lovely pop of colour. My treasured Chloe mini 'Paddington' bag to carry all my essentials completed the look. 

The styling possibilities for a piece like this are endless; it can be teamed with a feminine, girly blouse, a cool t-shirt or a cute crop top for a great 90s throwback look.

Get The Look:
Shirt: Hugo Boss 'Linot' Shirt (similar)
Shoes: Dior 'Extreme' Shoes (similar)



No comments:

Post a Comment