About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Friday 11 July 2014

Snake In The Grass








Snake print is really hot this season; it’s a trend that has never really gone away and I am delighted that it has slithered its way back to the forefront of our Spring/Summer wardrobes. As animal prints go, snake is one of the easiest to wear; not as Bet Lynch as leopard print, not as bold as Zebra print, it is instead, elegant, sophisticated and very versatile.

The ‘Rafi’ shirt from Reiss is a great way to rock the snake print trend; the silky shirt, in striking black and white, features a cute little collar, covered button placket, single button square cuffs and is a gently fitted shape. Rafi can be dressed up or dressed down; it would look great teamed with a classic black pencil skirt and heels, with tuxedo trousers and a tailored jacket or as I’ve styled it here, with a pair of distressed denim shorts and comfy ankle boots.

I went very casual with this look but even so, the shirt still makes quite a style statement. I love it to bits and I’m trying very very hard not to purchase the Reiss dress, skirt and clutch that all feature the same cool print. Lets see how I get on with that!

Get The Look:
Shorts: Zara Denim Shorts (similar)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment