About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Friday 1 August 2014

Golden Girl








Where do I even begin with this beautiful metallic gold leather tank? It is a stunning top, a real stand out piece and much easier to wear than you might think; it is a great layering piece when worn with chunky knits, a sexy, dressy top with skinny jeans or as I've styled it here, glamorous & girly with a cute skirt.

The 'Dakota' leather tank by the extraordinarily talented Emma Manley features snap fasteners on both sides, and is studded with dome shaped studs in an irregular pattern all over.

I styled it here with another beautiful Manley piece, a firm favourite, the 'Dakota' studded skirt (also blogged here & here). I added towering heels to glam my look up even more and kept my makeup simple, using golds, nudes and metallic browns to compliment such a stunning top.

Get The Look:



2 comments:

  1. just checked out this brand, OMG love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Manley is the best... I am hopelessly in love with the brand! X

    ReplyDelete