About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Thursday 28 August 2014

Live It, Love It, Tie Dye It










Tie dye, dip dye, ombré; I never know if it is 'in' or not, if it's a 'thing' or not. It isn't a trend I check. I just love it, so I wear it regardless. I'm a bit of a Hippie at heart, this has always influenced how I dress and there is something intrinsically 'Hippie' about tie dye.

This Zara shirt is my idea of ombré heaven; just two beautiful colours, blended and shaded to perfection on a sheer, Summery fabric. The shirt was a complete sellout a couple of seasons ago and I had to wait until this Summer to finally get my hands on it via eBay. It was definitely worth the long wait and I even got over my cringy 'thing' about wearing secondhand clothes for it.

You may remember that I have been searching for a new pair of white denim shorts (blogged here). Well, I actually found the perfect pair, in fact I found two perfect pairs, one from H&M and this cute pair by Etoile Isabel Marant. The 'Britanny' shorts have the low-rise I find so necessary in shorts, jeans, trousers and skirts (I have a short body you see. Long legs for a short girl, but a short body nonetheless). They are a light-weight, stretchy denim and have very striking red & blue stitching on all seams.

I finished my look off with my still relatively new, still utterly adored Ash boots. Such a great buy, I'll be wearing these beauties well into Autumn/Winter!

Get The Look:

No comments:

Post a Comment