About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Thursday 4 September 2014

A Little Bit Country, A Little Bit Rock 'n' Roll












“I’m a little bit Country
And I'm a little bit Rock 'n’ Roll
I'm a little bit of Memphis and Nashville
With a little bit of Motown in my soul”
~ M. Osmond
Another day, another piece of Manley magick; there's no two ways about it, I am hopelessly addicted to Emma Manley's lush designs.

The 'Elsie' shirt is my latest acquisition. I've worn it a lot already and every single time someone has commented on it's Country & Western vibe. It's true, it does have that Cowgirl chic look, the metallic old silver leather collar and bodice adding a cool rock 'n' roll edge and the silver buttons shining against the billowing navy silk adding a very luxurious feel to the classic shape.

I styled the shirt with my beloved old Zara denim shorts; these shorts are like a fine wine, getting more & more fabulous with age. They have seen me through four or five Summers now & I suspect they will be around for a long time to come. Best buy ever!

The Ash boots really play up the Country & Western vibe of the shirt. I love these boots so much I will buy myself another pair before they sell out. The shirts are selling like wild fire too so I shall also treat myself to another of them; there is an especially cool one with a navy leather collar that has my name written all over it. Coming to a blog near you soon, just you wait and see!

Get The Look:
Shorts: Zara Denim Shorts (similar)


No comments:

Post a Comment