About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Saturday 13 December 2014

In The Bleak Mid-Winter












"In the bleak mid-winter, frosty wind made moan,
Earth stood hard as iron, water like a stone"
~ Christina Rossetti

A coat is the one thing we'll wear more than anything else throughout the cold Winter months; so when investing in one, it is always good to go for a great statement piece. This gorgeous faux fur number by Unreal Fur definitely makes a statement!

Australian label Unreal Fur launched in 2012 and their luxurious and ethical alternative to fur is now stocked all over the world. The 'Candy Blossom' coat is made from completely synthetic fibres. Beautifully soft, it is cut for a relaxed fit. Cream in colour, it features a very sweet contrasting pink collar, an open front with hook & eye fastening, pockets to the side and is fully lined.

Karl Lagerfeld once said "you cannot fake chic, but you can be chic and fake fur". This delicious faux fur coat is the perfect chic cover-up to keep you warm and brighten up even the bleakest of Winter days.

Get The Look:

No comments:

Post a Comment