About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Friday 30 January 2015

Holding Out For A Hero














"I need a hero
I'm holding out for a hero 'til the morning light
He's gotta be sure
And it's gotta be soon
And he's gotta be larger than life"
~ Bonnie Tyler

I'd had my eye on this cool slogan tshirt by Natalie B Coleman for a while and when I heard it was on sale I snapped it up immediately! A simple, classic tshirt in a go-with-everything black and white colourway, it is cut for a relaxed, oversized fit. It features a cool slogan to the front (an iconic song title by Welsh singer Bonnie Tyler) that immediately gives it a wonderfully punky vibe.

I wore it out literally the day it arrived, styling it with the 'Deputy' skirt by Australian brand Friend Of Mine. A mini length, wrap-around, leather skirt with adjustable side buckle detail, it is a lovely alternative to shorts for the Summer months and a great Winter staple when paired with boots and cozy jumpers.

And yes yes yessss, I'm wearing those Marc by Marc Jacobs shoes again and I can't even apologise if you are bored of seeing them here, I absolutely adore them and am literally wearing them everywhere. They are perfect. My beloved satchel from The Cambridge Satchel Co finished off my outfit beautifully; this bag is an absolute joy, the perfect size, the perfect shape and it gets better & better as it ages. I think I may have to treat myself to a brightly coloured one for the Summer; I already know it will be a great investment.

1 comment: