About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Friday 2 January 2015

Oh Be-Hive!






My lovely Husband treated me to this gorgeous Manley jumper when we were last in Dublin. We were browsing in a beautiful little store called Bow, in my favourite shopping mall, the very picturesque Powerscourt Centre when I spotted it in the sale. Oh I can smell a Manley piece from a mile away!

The silk 'Hive' jumper features a round neck, 3/4 length sleeves & sits shorter at the front and longer at the back. The patent leather collar, hand cut with a scalloped edge, is such a standout detail. Big and bold, it is a talking point whenever and wherever I wear it! I have variations of this jumper in different colours; it is the perfect easy to wear piece that I can just throw on and I'm good to go.

I styled it here with slouchy boyfriend jeans, my trusty black satchel & a very cool pair of Brogues from online favourite ASOS. The two tone brogues add a touch of drama to a very laid back look.

Get The Look:


No comments:

Post a Comment