About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Friday 29 May 2015

Erin, Oh Erin









"Erin, oh Erin, though long in the shade,
Thy star will shine out when the proudest shall fade."
~ Thomas Moore

I wore this dress from Emma Manley's SS14 collection the other day & it suddenly dawned on me that, although often worn, I've never actually blogged it! Not quite sure how that happened but hey, better late than never.

'Erin' is one of those dresses you can wear absolutely anywhere; simply add heels for an uber-glam night out or pair with cool converse for a cute daytime look. A baseball style dress in a rich teal colour, it features 3/4 length raglan sleeves. The main body of the dress sits shorter at the front and longer at the back & the ties on the side seam can be tied to the back or all the way around the waist.

I styled my dress with a great pair of Marc by Marc Jacobs shoes; the vicious wind, Baltic temperatures and my cherry red nose were all compliments of Mother Nature who seems to have forgotten that it's supposed to be Spring!

Get The Look:

No comments:

Post a Comment