About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Friday 22 May 2015

Fleetwood








"Lovers forever, face to face
My city or mountains
Stay with me stay
I need you to love me
I need you today
Give to me your leather
Take from me my lace"
~ Stevie Nicks

You all know by now how partial I am to a 70s look and this stunning lace blouse by Spell & The Gypsy (the coolest, most bohemian of all brands) looks like I might have stolen it straight from Stevie Nicks closet.

In fact, Stevie was the inspiration behind Spells 'Fleetwood' vintage lace pieces; there are dresses, shorts, playsuits, shirts and pants. This shirt is my favourite piece from the collection; featuring 70's draping tassels, cowgirl fringing and beautiful bell sleeves, it is made from white lace that is milled by the brand themselves. It is a beautiful work of art.

My dreamy blouse is a real statement piece and I styled it quite simply with a much loved, much worn pair of denim shorts and my go-to Summer ankle boots. To mix things up, it would look equally lush with a sexy leather shorts or a long, floaty maxi skirt. 

Get The Look:

No comments:

Post a Comment