About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Friday 5 June 2015

Easily Suede











"Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak."
~ Rachel Zoe

Suede is everywhere this season. The catwalks have featured it as a huge story for SS15; dresses, jeans, jackets, shorts, colourful accessories, suede will soon find its way into all our wardrobes in some form or other.

Soft suede feels great against the skin and this very cool, navy, suede tshirt by Emma Manley is a simple, easy-to-wear take on the trend. The bottom panels of this tee are made from soft perforated leather that moves like fabric. The top panels are not perforated and therefore sit slightly more firmly. A visible zip runs all the way down the back, the sleeves feature a soft, feminine gathering at the shoulder, and the neckline, hem & sleeves are hand cut with a decorative scalloped edge.

For a cute, off-duty look I paired my cool tee with my go-to denim shorts and a great pair of Summer ankle boots. 

As soon as I can afford it, I want to treat myself to one of Emma Manley's ah-may-zing leather necklaces (see here); it will look so cool with my lovely tshirt, immediately dressing it up for a great night out. Look out for it in a blog post soon!

Get The Look:

No comments:

Post a Comment