About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Friday 31 July 2015

Fields of Purple Mist













“Vast fields of purple mist as far as the eye can see,
Swaying gently in the breeze.
The perfect plumes of purple flowers
Bowing beneath Bumblebee kisses...
~ Fiona Ufton ©

Australian brand Spell & The Gypsy Collective are my go-to brand for free spirited, boho-chic style. Founded by sisters Elizabeth and Isabella it was named after Isabella’s childhood nickname. Spell, is such a magickal name and the sisters collections even more so.

The 'Coyote' playsuit is one of their signature designs and it is simply gorgeous. It has beautiful hand drawn Wild West inspired symbols in deep sky blue all over and features 3/4 length sleeves and a drawstring waist with tiny bells on the strings that jingle with every move. There are hidden buttons on the inside of the legs so that you can wear the shorts long or hitched up to show off a cheeky bit of thigh.

To compliment the laid-back, carefree vibe of my lush playsuit, I styled it with Western inspired ankle boots, wind-swept hair and the most picturesque backdrop of "vast fields of purple mist as far as the eye can see..."

Get The Look:

No comments:

Post a Comment