About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Friday 13 November 2015

Nothing Gold Can Stay










"Nature's first green is gold,
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf,
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay."
~ Robert Frost

I have this lush shirt in a few different colours, and I wear them all the time. They are the coolest, most versatile, easy to wear shirts in the history of shirts. So if you're thinking of buying a shirt, spare yourself the hassle of searching and just treat yourself to this one. You won't regret it, I promise.

From Emma Manley's wonderful AW15 collection, the 'Maya' shirt is available this season in black (so chic), navy (it's the new black) and gorgeous gold (so opulent). I chose the gold one this time as it's very different for me, and it's the perfect colour for Autumn. It's such a decadent shade, and it immediately makes me feel very glamorous.

I styled my shirt very simply with a great pair of skinny jeans, my favourite Autumnal coat (blogged here, without the detachable faux fur collar), and the hugely coveted 'Andrew' boots by Isabel Marant. I love dressing for Autumn, it's my favourite season by some considerable way!

Get The Look:

No comments:

Post a Comment