About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Tuesday 5 January 2016

Dress Up - The Best Of 2015

















"Pearls & boas, dressed to the nines,
Lipstick on pursed lips, trying to stay in the lines.
Big wobbly high heels, on tiny, precious feet,
Little girls playing dress-up, aren't they sweet!"
~ Laura Taylor Mark

Photos: Kate Carpenter Photography ©
Anna Saverimuttu Photography ©
Mike Lawrence © 
Additional Photos: Phill Griffith & David Ufton   

No comments:

Post a Comment