About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Friday 8 April 2016

Bound Up In Leather











"Thoughts, hopes, dreams,
My deepest secrets hidden forever.
A place to put my souls desires, 
My heart bound up in leather"
~ Alyssa

My new found love of vintage clothing is definitely becoming a bit of a thing. I have discovered some of the most amazing, unique, one-off pieces, all of them bought for a fraction of the prices I've previously spent on clothes. This gorgeous leather jacket is the latest addition to my tiny, albeit growing, vintage collection.

Hailing from the 1970's, in a black and red colour-way, with an edgy Country & Western vibe, this jacket is the epitome of cool! Made from the softest leather, it features two front pockets, front zip closure, red patch detail to the front and back, and gorgeous contrasting cream stitching throughout. It is a unique, one-of-a-kind jacket from my favourite fashion era and I love it!

You can't help but wonder about the story behind such a great old jacket. Who owned it? How did they wear it? Are they still alive today? Did they love it as much as I do? How did it end up for sale at Peekaboo Vintage? My mind goes into overdrive, wondering and imagining, and I am always so happy to become the next part of the story.

I styled my jacket with one of the first Emma Manley designs I ever bought; the timeless Slasher dress (blogged here) and the most amazing Isabel Marant boots on the planet.

Get The Look:
Dress: Manley 'Slasher' Dress (similar)

1 comment:

  1. I'm someone who has lived a life seemingly in the background, I must say this final indignity I have suffered almost too much to endure. You see, I have been sickly and weak since the day I was born and doomed to go through all my life a weakling. I seemed to have always suffered from one illness or another and could never play with the other children as I so desperately wanted to. Mother always made such a big fuss over me, also, making the situation worse as the other boys teased me mercilessly after they saw it. I was browsing  the internet searching on how i could be transformed into a powerful when i came across the email of a man named Lord Mark. who was a VAMPIRE so I told him that I has always dreamed of becoming a  VAMPIRES, All i did was just to follow the procedure that i was been told, and i bet you that procedure I took change my entire life to something i ever desire, freedom, sickness free, pains free, fame, influence, connections and even more that i can. Thanks to Lord Mark. Do you want a life full of interesting things? Do you want to have power and influence over others? To be charming and desirable? To have wealth, health, and longevity? contact the vampires creed today via email: Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete