About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Thursday 21 April 2016

The Mighty Tartan










"These blends of blood, heather and sky,
Bring tears of pride unto the eye.
So care not if your skies start to darken,
Just stand tall, be proud, when you wear the mighty Tartan."
~ Cyber Artist

The mighty tartan, the ancient, iconic print that is a symbol of Scotland’s culture and heritage; it is eternally stylish, and quite literally, the little black dress of patterned fabric.

Jack Wills nailed the tartan trend perfectly with the very exquisite 'Delaney' dress. The fitted bodice, the nipped-in waist and the full gathered skirt make it the perfect occasion piece.

I styled it here with killer heels to show how great it can look for a special night out, but this is a versatile piece; black tights will add a sixties feel, tough biker boots a nod to 1980s punk, and smart blazer or over-sized knit will take it from one season to another effortlessly.

A man in a kilt may very well be the sexiest sight in the world, but we can’t let them have all the fun, can we?

Get The Look:
Dress: Jack Wills 'Delaney' Dress in tartan (similar here and here)

2 comments:

  1. love your dress,you look amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello

    I'm Antonio from ITALIA.
    I'm a LIFE COACH and an Italian HERBALIFE LEADER

    You are so sweety, beautiful i like your videos and CHANNEL

    HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN ITALY?

    I have 2 answers for you:

    1. Do you like PLAID / TARTAN / GINGHAM shirts ?

    I have a great passion for plaid shirts
    I like to collect pictures of people in plaid shirts .

    COULD YOU TAKE SOME PHOTOS FOR ME WEARING AS MANY PLAID SHIRTS POSSIBLE?

    Will be fine also photos with friends, family, etc.
    The importance it's wearing PLAIDS .. ok?

    2. Have you ever tried Herbalife products?

    Do you know that Herbalife is the best company of integration and nutrition in the world?

    Do you know also Herbalife SKIN products?

    From Italy i'm looking to improove my business SELLING PRODUCTS not directly but making people become member Herbalife in my team.

    IT'S VERY EASY TO DO IT

    I would love you JOIN my team

    look mi FB profile:

    https://www.facebook.com/preziusogomme1

    and ASK ME FORE MORE informations

    for what about HERBALIFE look Please: 

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VY89JbHiPtE

    Thank you very very much for your attentions and your precious time

    that's my mail

    antonioivano.preziuso@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete