About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Saturday 18 June 2016

When Life Gives You Lemon








"Yellow, Cadmium, Aureolin, Lemon
It's the shades of your true nature"
~ Unknown

Yellow is one of those colours you either love or hate. I love this bright, cheerful, uplifting shade. It featured strongly in Emma Manley's SS15 collection, and this gorgeous jacket was my very first purchase that season.

Stunning 'Sian' is the perfect Springtime cover-up. An embellished perforated leather jacket, it features appliquéd hand-cut leather circles in matching leather and contrasting metallic leather at the base of the jacket and the short sleeves. Each embellishment is secured with metal conical studs, and the hem is cut with a decorative scalloped edge.

The jacket looks fantastic paired with pretty Summer dresses, floaty skirts, skinny jeans, and even with glamorous cocktail dresses, but on a glorious Spring day I styled my sunshiny jacket with a classic white tee, a very old, much loved pair of denim shorts, and comfy suede ankle boots, for a cool, laid-back look.

Get The Look:
Shorts: Zara Denim Shorts (similar)
T-shirt: Whistles Tee in white (available in grey here)
Boots: H by Hudson 'Mirar' Ankle Boots in beige (similar)
Photos: Mike Lawrence ©

No comments:

Post a Comment