About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Friday 16 June 2017

T-Shirt Right There










"T-shirt right there
Your hair messed up like a Guns-N-Roses video
Ooh ooh so hot
Still got it up in my head, you were moving around in the TV light
I ain't ever seen anything like, your dress, my floor, the way you wore my t-shirt"
~ Thomas Rhett

The easiest solution to off-duty dressing is a great white t shirt; nothing beats it for style, comfort, and versatility. A white tee can be worn all year round, with shorts throughout the summer months, or with a sleek blazer or chunky knits when chiller days kick in. It is the perfect tran-seasonal piece.

Finding the elusive perfect white t-shirt is no easy task though. I had thought for a long time that it might actually be an impossible task! Thanks however, to one of the coolest brands out there, my search is finally over. PSC Brand (previously blogged here) is known for its witty and clever slogans, and they have very quickly become the go-to place for cool-girl fashion.

This particular t-shirt is now sold out (Sorry! You have to be quick to nab a PSC Brand tee) but fear not, they have a cornucopia of many other perfect t-shirts on their website. Don't dilly dally though, grab them while you can, I promise you won't regret it!

Get The Look:
Shorts: Zara Denim Shorts (similar)
Photos: Jason Connery ©

No comments:

Post a Comment