About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Friday 5 January 2018

Disco Daze












“Disco daze
Dance with me
Zone out in a trance with me
It’s like nothing even matters
Spinning in the haze
Turn the music up
We’ll get lost in a disco daze”
~ Darien Martus

“Disco days will never die, not with 'Coco' by your side” say Rixo London about the hero piece from their latest collection. Inspired by the heady days of 1970s discos, the dress is the perfect, full-on party look to dazzle in this season.

Made from a lightweight nude tulle, 'Coco' is embellished with sparkling sequins in candy shades that cascade from the boat neck to the midi hemline. The long billowy, blouson sleeves, side slits, and semi-open back that reveals just a hint of skin, literally screams glitz and glamour.

I wore Coco on New Years Eve in New York and I felt like a million dollars in such a head turning number. The compliments were flying almost as high as my confidence. There is nothing understated about this showstopper; it has party season written all over it, and is quite literally the dress of dreams.

Get The Look:
Bag: Dirty Fabulous Vintage Clutch Bag in ivory (similar here and here)
Photos: Jason Connery ©

No comments:

Post a Comment